Emily Cummins, APRN-BC
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Emily Cummins, APRN-BC
Emily Cummins, MSN, FNP-C, began her medical career as a Registered Nurse in 1996 after graduating from Auburn University in Auburn, AL, with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Her medical experience includes Trauma/Emergency Medicine, Surgical (Circulation/Scrubbing), and Pain Management. In 2008 Emily graduated Summa Cum Laude from Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia with her Master's Science in Nursing.
Emily has over twenty years of Pain Management experience. She is an advocate for sufferers of chronic pain. She has extensive experience with an array of new Emerging Technologies being utilized for the treatment of chronic pain. She has a passion to promote education and patient-centered care.
Emily is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, United Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Georgia, North American Neuromodulation Society, Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and Sigma Theta Tau. She has a certification in Substance Management and is also BLS and ACLS certified.
- Auburn University Auburn, ALBachelors of Science, Nursing1992 - 1996
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GAMasters of Science, Nursing2006 - 2008
- Family Nurse PractitionerMerger of Pain Solutions to Alliance Spine & Pain2016 - Present
- Family Nurse PractitionerPain Solutions Treat Centers, Marietta, GA2009 - 2016
- Staff RNPain Solutions Treatment Centers, Marietta, GA2001 - 2009
- Wellstar Kennestone Operating Room, Marietta, GAScrub and Circulating RN2000 - 2001
- Staff RNMethodist Hospital Emergency Room, Memphis/Germantown, TN1996 - 2000
- Family Nurse PractitionerAmerican Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Substance Management
- MemberAmerican Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- MemberUnited Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Georgia
- MemberNorth American Neuromodulation Society
- MemberGeorgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.