Jordan Tate, MD, MPH
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Jordan Tate, MD, MPH
Jordan L. Tate, MD, MPH, is a double board-certified pain medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Southern Pain and Spine in Jasper, Georgia. As a Georgia native, Dr. Tate seeks to bring patients an unparalleled level of care to manage pain from chronic conditions and degenerative injuries.
Dr. Tate attended the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, earning a medical degree. She stayed there to complete her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency and quickly became chief resident. She also earned a Master of Public Health at Emory University, specializing in behavioral science and health education.
Following her education and residency, Dr. Tate relocated to Jacksonville, Florida, for a pain medicine fellowship at the Mayo Clinic Department of Pain Medicine. To this day, she continues to educate herself on the latest treatments in her field through multiple association memberships, including the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the Association of Academic Physiatrists, and the Georgia Concussion Coalition.
At Southern Pain and Spine, Dr. Tate uses her in-depth knowledge and background to assess patients and create patient-centered individualized care plans. She treats conditions like arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and chronic back or neck pain using a combination of modern techniques like spinal cord stimulation and radiofrequency ablation.
Dr. Tate accepts patients by referral. To schedule an appointment, call Southern Pain and Spine or book online today.
- Emory University School of MedicineDoctor of Medicine2004 - 2009
- Rollins School of Public HealthMaster's of Public Health, Behavioral Science and Health Education2004 - 2009
- Vanderbilt UniversityBachelors of Science, Neuroscience2000 - 2004
- Pain Medicine FellowshipMayo Clinic2013 - 2014
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ResidencyEmory University School of Medicine2010 - 2013
- Transitional Year Internship, Department of Internal MedicineEmory University School of Medicine2009 - 2010
- Pain ManagementAmerican Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation2014
- GeneralAmerican Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation2014
- Medical LicenseState of Georgia2014
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.